Monday, October 5, 2009

Boring.. Browsing.. Rolling.. Then dying...

I have nothing to do this morning until evening. Just stay at home, relaxing, enjoy a cup of coffee and browsing all day. I keep on refreshing my twitter page, tweeting something, replying, and retweeting. I can say that today I'm not productive, AT ALL. While munching a box of Astor wafer stick, I start looking for some old songs on Youtube. Guess what I search for? First, I start listening to Incubus - Drive, and suddenly i feel those butterflies on my stomach after looking at Brandon Boyd's body. Woohoo, what a sexy vocalist. Then, I move to SIlverchair - Miss you love. This just superb. Can't stop listening to this song. After that, I found this super-video-that-makes-me-reminiscing-good old days in high school.



My God, that's my high school. Sma 2 Bandung!!!!!!!

0 comments: